1-3 people, 4 hours
4-6 people, 6 hours
This workshop coaches participants in how to plan and deliver effective presentations. It covers the building blocks of good presentations and the need to express one clear, central idea within the first 60 seconds. It also includes practice in answering any tricky questions that may arise from the floor.
Participants are expected to give a five-minute presentation and take questions at the end of this workshop.
The workshop covers:
- Defining the central ‘Idea’, the premise of the presentation
- Diagnosing different audience types and appropriate communication strategies for each
- Structuring a presentation, including storytelling elements
- The different modes of delivery
- How best to use visual aids
- Good body language and use of space
- Dealing with nerves
- Identifying tricky questions and how to handle them
- Each participant receives Presentation Training course notes and a USB of their own presentation, complete with verbal feedback.
For more information, email [email protected]